Prairie ICF is proud to offer in-house design services for your residential or light-commercial projects. Whether you’re looking for a new ICF house design or are planning an ICF addition to your existing home, we have partnered with a local designer with 16+ years of experience in the residential design industry complimented with valuable on-site construction experience. Contact our office today to begin the planning process or schedule a consultation with our designer!
ICF Home Design
We work with you to bring your vision to reality. By having your supplier actively engaged throughout the design process, plans can be optimized by selecting the most efficient products, connection details, building dimensions, etc. Pre-planning at the conception stages can help reduce costs and building time during construction.
If you already have a designer in mind, our design assistance comes at no charge to you! The team at Prairie ICF will work with your designer to optimize building dimensions to best suit Nudura’s products. These changes will help your save time and money on your build or renovation by eliminating waste from the planning stage, before any work begins on site.
ICF Home Design Cost
Our fee schedule is as follows:
- $0.25/sq ft
- Includes client consultation & 10 hours of drafting time.
- Preliminary drawing consists of the main & 2nd floor plan as well as front elevation.
- While 10 hours drafting time is normally sufficient for a typical home. Additional time required will be billed at an hourly rate.
FULL SET WORKING DRAWINGS
- $0.75/sq ft
- Drafting of the full set of plans will commence once the preliminary drawings are approved and payment is received.
- Full set drawings include:
- Site plan
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan(s)
- Electrical layout
- Building sections
- $0.50/sq ft
- Duplex/Multi-family dwelling
- $0.25/sq ft
- Developed basements
- Attached garage
- Screened in porch
- Once the full set is approved, Prairie ICF will include 4 hours of drafting time for final revisions including any engineer’s changes (if required). Any additional time will be charged at the listed hourly rate.
- Engineering Services
- Costs of engineering (if required) are extra based on projects
- Energy Code Compliance Forms
- $60/construction assembly (NOTE: Nudura products meet code requirements for above- and below-grade walls in all areas of Saskatchewan).
Get Started today
At Prairie ICF, we’re in this business to build durable, energy efficient homes. As winners of the 2021 and 2022 Saskatoon & Region Home Builders Association Housing Excellence Awards in the categories of Safety Stewardship and Environmental Stewardship along with being named Trade Partner of the Year in both years, we want to help every building in Saskatchewan perform at its best, including yours. Contact us today.