We carry a wide variety of rental items to help with your ICF project (many of these are available for rent or purchase). Please contact our office for pricing:
- NUDURA® Bracing - All steel components includes c-channel (available in 8', 10' or 12' lengths), adjustable turnbuckle, scaffold bracket, handrail post, and pins to connect all components. Spaced at 5' to 6' o/c, these braces keep the wall plumb, allow the installer to adjust/straighten the wall after concrete is poured, and provides a safe working platform near the top of the wall. Normally shipped in crates for ease of storage/handling.
- Concrete Vibrator - Electric corded vibrator with 1" head and 11' long whip helps ensure proper concrete consolidation without placing excessive pressure on forms
- Rebar Bender/Cutter - This heavy duty unit can cut/bend 10M or 15M rebar on-site to suit building specifications.
- Form Aligner Turnbuckles - These adjustable braces work well for shorter walls where scaffold is not required. Simply fasten Form Aligner to dimensional lumber then secure to wall/ground. After concrete is poured turnbuckle can be rotated to adjust/straighten wall.
- Bracing Extensions - Solid metal extensions are used in conjunction with NUDURA's® Bracing. Simply remove the pin from the adjustable turnbuckle, insert the Bracing Extensions between the upper and lower sections of the turnbuckle and pin back together at desired length. Can be used for Tall Walls up to 20'+ in height.
- NUDURA® One-Series Jig - For assembly of NUDURA® One-Series Product. Place Multi-Link Ties in slots of jig, align plywood with tabs, and secure with 2" NUDURA® screws.
- NUDURA® One-Series Plywood - Coated form-ply can be re-used for successive projects. Panels are 18"x96" with pre-drilled holes to match size of NUDURA® EPS panels and location of attachment points on Mulit-Form Ties.
- Flir C2 Thermal Imaging Camera - Easily spot missing insulation, hot water lines/drain lines in walls/floors, water leaks, hot/overloaded electrical circuits, etc. in a non-invasive manner. Easy to use point-and-shoot camera requires little/no training. Pictures can be saved to computer/USB for future reference.